Choose a Personal Injury Claims Firm With Over 25 Years’ Experience
Personal injury claims are part of the legal process available so you can claim compensation if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault.
These types of claims are made by people who have suffered an illness, injury or accident because of someone else’s negligence.
This could be work-related, a claim for clinical or medical negligence, an injury following a road traffic or car accident, a slip, trip or fall, or another type of accident or injury.
If you feel that you have cause to make a claim following an accident or injury that wasn’t your fault, call our team on 0800 808 9740. Or complete our online contact form to arrange a telephone consultation.
Personal Injury Compensation Claims Types
An accident at work can change everything. You may not be able to work or function normally after an accident. Alternatively, you may find yourself in financial difficulties as a result of a work-related accident. Suddenly the future can look uncertain. That’s where our accident at work claims injury lawyers can help. Our team can help you get your life back on track.
I've never been in an accident before. I was hesitant about making a claim. First Personal Injury sorted it all out and explained everything.
Mr Smith from Bournemouth, Dorset
How We Can Help With Injury Claims
Our team of solicitors will be able to assist you throughout the legal process. To begin with, we can provide you with an indication of whether or not your claim will be successful and an idea of how much compensation you will receive. After taking on your case, our experienced solicitors will remove the stress and worry the legal process can sometimes bring and will keep you informed at every stage.
What Is The Process For Making A Claim For Personal Injury?
- The initial stage of an injury or accident claim is identifying that you would like to begin the legal process. If you are uncertain, you can speak to us for advice.
- Once there is demonstrable evidence to prove third party negligence then your solicitor can handle your case
- Information will be required from you and the more you can give, the better. Sometimes it is not feasible to gain every specific detail due to the nature of your accident or injury. However, it is useful to have some information at hand, including where and when your accident took place, details of any witnesses (if appropriate) and details of medical records are important.
- Sometimes your solicitor will organise a medical assessment to further clarify your injuries.
- Other supporting documents include receipts for medical assistance you have paid for, records of travel expenses and/or proof of loss of income.
- Complexities can arise in some cases. For example, it can be challenging to prove negligence in some industrial illness cases because the injury was acquired decades earlier. If this is true in your case, having an experienced lawyer who keeps you informed throughout the process will help ease any worries.
First Personal Injury operates on a no win, no fee basis. We are here to help you through the legal process and aim to make it as stress-free as possible. To begin your compensation claim you’ll need to have a free, no-obligation conversation with a member of our friendly team. Get started here.
Have you had an accident? You could be entitled to compensation
If you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to compensation. Our expert solicitors are waiting to hear from you to assess the validity of your claim.